SOURCEBOOK RELEASE PARTY SET FOR OCTOBER 5
FINAL CALL FOR ADVERTISERS CLOSING AUGUST 14
The 2017-2018 New Mexico Film and Television Sourcebook will finally be published on October 5, and we’ll be celebrating with a huge release event on the storied soundstages of Albuquerque Studios. More details coming soon but be sure to save the date!
Meanwhile, we’ve extended the advertising deadline to August 14 to give everyone a final chance to be a part of the definitive guide to the Film and Television Industry in New Mexico. The EDD recently announced that film and television productions spent over half a billion dollars in New Mexico last year, so whether you are a vendor or supplier to productions, or a hotel or restaurant that benefits from film related business, you can’t afford not to be a part of this book.
The Sourcebook will be hand delivered to every studio and major production company in Los Angeles by Alliance members ABQ Studios and Santa Fe Studios, as well as being provided to every new production coming into New Mexico. In addition, a copy of the Sourcebook will be delivered to every member of the New Mexico Legislature to serve as a reminder of the thousands of New Mexico citizens whose jobs rely on this key industry.
Every ad and listing in the Sourcebook says you support the New Mexico Film Industry, and sends a message to film and TV producers that New Mexico has everything they need!
From Accountants and Animal Trainers to Wardrobe and Welding, and everything in between, productions will be looking for you in this complete guide. Categories will be arranged geographically, making it easier for productions to find the right people and services in every city.
Many major positions are sold out, but there is still time to secure prominent placement in your category. Your advertisement and your paid membership also help support the Film Business Alliance and ensure that our critical work in support of the New Mexico film industry can continue in the future. For more about what those efforts entail, read our blog posts from past legislative sessions.
For Display Advertising in the 2017 New Mexico Film & Television Sourcebook, call Ruth Caruso at 505-227-2004 or Click Here for more information. Final deadline is August 14 so reserve your space now!
New Mexico Film in the News
- Film Office Announces Production of Season 1 of NBC’s ‘The Brave’ July 21, 2017
- New Mexico Film Exceeds Half a Billion in Direct Spend for Another Record Breaking Year July 21, 2017
- The New Mexico Film Office Announces “The Brave” Season One to Film in New Mexico July 19, 2017
- NBC Freshman Series “The Brave’ to Film in ABQ and Santa Fe July 19, 2017
- Independent Feature ‘Icebox’ to Film in ABQ and Espanola July 18, 2017
- Heh: ‘Arizona’ Film to Shoot in New Mexico July 14, 2017
- Independent Film ‘Highway’ to Shoot in ABQ and Moriarity July 13, 2017
- ‘Saul’ is Good with Nine Emmy Nominations July 13, 2017
- New Studios Aim to Boost Film Industry in Las Cruces Area July 7, 2017
- Variety Podcast: ‘Better Call Saul’ Creators on ‘Big’ Moves and ‘Breaking Bad’ Cross Overs July 7, 2017
- Coen Brothers to Begin Production of ‘Ballad of Buster Scruggs’ in NM June 28, 2017
- AMC Renews ‘Better Call Saul’ For Fourth Season June 27, 2017